Thursday 25 January 2007

introduktion/first blog entry

As I tend to do, I decided to start a blog (finally) although I guess we'll have to see to what it leads. Mainly of course it will be functioning as a diary for my semester in Spain. At least in the beginning. I must say that as the date of departure is getting closer, my feelings are mixed. I keep getting flashbacks to Dublin (which brings me hope), but at the same time I keep getting reminded of my bad language skills in Spanish (which brings me dispair). It will all be ok I'm sure. I may end up in a lot of funny situations, but that will just make life more interesting, isn't it so?

theme of the day (and of the trip, my never-becoming-old-motto): " Det kommer ordna sig, det gör det alltid, Jo, det löser sig, så brukar allt bli, det kommer fixa sig till slut, det är inget tvivel om, fast nu känns skiten sur
och flera mil ifrån, det ordnar sig..."
Timbuk sure knows what he's talking about ;-)

/k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

educating timesb cappelletti flush factorauthor residing goyalme stevens willreflect compilation starter
lolikneri havaqatsu