Sunday 18 February 2007

Tomorrow vacation is over...

Hola!
Tomorrow is the first day of Spanish class and the day to hand in my study plan. We have so far decided that we will take the English Literature course that we visited last friday, another course in English about scientific and technical texts, a course in European Integration (in Spanish) and a course in cinema history (also in Spanish). The two courses given in Spanish will be hard, but seeing as Sol and I already have studied European integration that course should be okay. The other two will hopefully be less work (even though we are supposed to read loads and loads of books...)

My dear mother and brother are also coming for their visit tomorrow. They will stay for most of the week. It will be nice to see someone from home and show my new home town with pride. At some point I will probably add some pictures here of the city, but I haven't been too much of a paparazzi so far. (Don't know what has happened with me...)

Oh well, otherwise there aren't that many news. Sabine and I went out for a few beers on friday and yesterday I saw the Spanish Mision Eurovision on TV. The songs weren't great, but then again how often are the Eurovision songs brilliant? I did, however, hear a very good song called "Mastarna" (the Champions). It was about MFF's brilliant history and predicted great things in the nearest future... :-D

Anyhow, I will be back soon.
/k

1 comment:

verdiblanca_aino said...

Hallo! Hur går det för dig? Har du fått en till resväska nu ;-) Och vad har du hittat på med dina familjemedlemmar på visit?
Mina kommer i övermorn o då ska jag passa på att leka turist i stan (har ju inte hunnit det innan :-P)