Wednesday 11 April 2007

If it isn't one thing, then it's something else...

Hola!
No, I am not well yet. The eyes are better, the cold is better, but now I seem to have done something to my foot 'cause I can't stand or walk properly at the moment. And of course I realised this after the last visit to the doctor - Sol has wisdom teeth problems. Yes, we're almost becoming regulars there, and I never go to the doctor! I don't understand this and I don't like this. At all.

I realise that this month hasn't started too good, but things are going to get better. Positive news is that the weather is getting warmer!
/k

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pobrecita, cariño! No sabes qué ha pasado con du pie? Hmm, si estas bien tengo qué irme a Valladolid para cuidarte! Vale, que te mejores! Y por lo demás: Bajen lirar mot ifk malmö i cupen, men jag tror jag kommer nån dag försent! grrr! Besito

Anonymous said...

claro quería decir, que NO estás bien vengo.. :)

Anonymous said...

Hallå där, köp blåbär..Kram

Anonymous said...

Hej och hå..