Wednesday 21 March 2007

Snow in Spain? It must be a mistake...

Hola!
I couldn't believe my eyes earlier today when I went out to meet Sabine before my Spanish class. It was snowing! Yes, you read it correctly. It was SNOWING! Not much, but still some. And the cold ahora aqui! I don't know where to go more than to my bed under my blankets. It is one thing if it is cold in Sweden - one knows how to dress for it and it is warm indoors. But here? I only have a very thin jacket to wear! Jolita said it was atleast a deci meter snow in Burgos not far from here. We are now afraid that it will come here as well. If it does I will go to sleep and refuse to wake up until the sun is shining and it is warm again. Crazy one, I'll tell you this much.

Otherwise not so many news. We're getting a new washing machine in our apartment on saturday! That is good considering the old one is broken...

Yesterday evening we went to see some live jazz in a cafè and although it started off rather experimental it finished off being really good! And talking about music, my dad is apparently doing a comeback as a pop star with his old band. Unfortunately I will miss it since it will be during my exam period, but it is still something! ;-) If anyone is nearby, please film it! ;-)

Our internet seems to, by the way, be permanently off limits for Sol and me from now on. This sucks, but we'll see. Maybe it will work sooner or later... Keep your fingers crossed!
Ha' Luego for now,
/k

No comments: