Monday 7 May 2007

I am not studying at a university

Hola!
So today I got the ultimate proof of what I so long have believed – Spanish university studies equals Swedish secondary/high school education! Here’s what happened, Sol and I were sitting in our Cinema class (yes, the classes seem to continue even though we’ve already handed in the final project…) minding our own businesses and being frustrated with the fact that once again the film was dubbed into Spanish. Suddenly a girl faints and the teacher and some nearby students try to help her and eventually leaves the class room in order to get the girl to feel better. As the door closes behind them everyone except me and Sol starts speaking loudly. I mean really loud! Anyone who has ever been in Spain understands what I mean. The talking continued until the teacher opens the door again, being back, then everyone shuts up as if there had been a sign or something. Does that happen in a Swedish university during a cinema course when there is a film on? I don’t think so.

Otherwise it was a rather interesting weekend with new friendships being made, parties and a lot of laughing. I am now looking forward to tomorrow’s game (or rather to listen to it on the webradio… :-(

Adíos for now! Hasta luego!
/k

No comments: