Monday 9 April 2007

half-blind

Hola!
What has happened since last time? Well I’m still sick. Sick both in terms of this stupid cold and sick of the Easter parades. How many men and women dressed like ku klux klan should a girl have to see before it’s over? And how many times do the parades have to walk pass my bedroom window with their drums and trumpets? It’s all getting quite annoying really. Good thing we’re at least free from school, but then again being sick is no holiday. Yesterday was hopefully the end. I agree with Sol, I’m even less religious after all of this, and I wasn’t religious before.

Malmö played their first game against last year’s champions, Elfsborg, and the score came out an even 1-1. Better then loosing of course, and I am still sure that we will be fighting in the top close to the end. Annoyed with TV4 who only broadcasts tv on the internet for people in Sweden. If I was in Sweden I would be watching the game on TV not on the internet. Am a bit happy that I didn’t watch the game after all, if I would have, I would probably have been angry at the referee who was blind. Then again, there are no good referees judging Allsvenskan.

Sol came back to Valladolid last Friday with her parents. We had some nice discussions and conversations, ate Icelandic chocolate and I got an invitation to Iceland. Nice one! :-)

Now to today’s adventure… You see today I woke up hardly able to open my eyes. They were incredibly red and hurt like hell. Sol had pain in her head and so she said that we were to go to the doctor and check us both out. After a walk that almost covered all of Valladolid we were finally at the right health clinic and just had to sit down and wait for a few minutes before we got to see the doctor. And I haven’t been to a doctor in years so I really didn’t know what to expect. With some lack in communication he examined us and wrote prescriptions for us. It was obvious he was hoping it would be enough and that he will not have to see us again. Oh well, we’ll see. I hope my eyes get better (a cold I can take, but being half-blind is much worse…) so I won’t have to walk around with sun glasses… Oh and the medicine he prescribed was probably the cheapest medicine I’ve ever bought; my pills and eye drops cost in total €1,70!

‘til next time, wish away my cold! ;-)
/k

No comments: