Thursday 19 April 2007

It's getting hot, hot, hot...

Hola!
So. Now (dare I say it?) I am more or less well again. The cold is not much more than a distant memory, and although I still have problems with my foot, it is also getting better. Maybe all that extra relaxing helped.

Anyway, after about 2 whole weeks of being unable and unwilling to do anything but taking it easy, things are starting to get back to normal. Classes, including Spanish (which we actually got a two weeks long holiday from), have started and I have yet again realised how uninspiring it all is. Except for Spanish. That is the one class that offers both a challenge and an interest – even though a lot of it has to do with grammar, which as you may know isn’t my favourite cup of tea. Oh, and I got the result from my Spanish exam. Yes, I did pass it. I passed it rather all right actually. A nice surprise to say the very least. ;-)

And when I’m talking about the university and my courses, we found out yesterday that there will be no exam in our cinema history course. That should be good news, but believe me, it isn’t. Instead of writing an exam we are expected to write about 15 pages about something that has to do with our course (sinister films). Oh yeah, IN SPANISH!!! And the teacher was much less sympathetic to our situation than we thought, so wish me good luck, this time I’m really gonna need it. Or if anyone could write it for me, in Spanish, that would be brilliant… ;-)

Now to some exciting news. Malmö FF won their first home game 1-0 against GAIS. Junior scored the 3000th goal in MFF history. As I was stuck here listening to the web radio, Jocke called me when Junior scored and said “You’re in the wrong place, little sister”. Well, I know that. Can’t wait until I can stand there and sing and scream. ‘Til then I will have to make due with screaming on my own in my room in Valladolid…

Also Annie, who went to the game with Emma in a supportive attempt to be there for MFF since I couldn’t, is coming over for the weekend! It’s gonna be great fun I’m sure. Visitors are of course greatly appreciated. :-D

The sun is here by the way. It’s getting so warm in the middle of the day that it is hardly possible to wear anything warm at all. I have even already burnt myself a little. A little sunlight (or a lot) really works miracles on my mood (and everyone else’s).

Lately I have seen several musical movies and they make me want a musical life. I am therefore trying to get Sol to express herself in melodies (which isn’t actually very hard… ;-) Anything to make us laugh a while I guess! ;-)

‘Til next time, hippety hoppety!
/k

No comments: