Wednesday 7 March 2007

Is it okay if your English teacher can't spell in English?

Hola!

So I think that the Italian guy nr 1 is suspecting something (either that or he thinks I’m checking him out, which I guess I am in a way, but anyway, that’s not the point…). My secret stories must stay secret! (That’s why I’m posting them on the internet! ;-) But anyway, the latest juice is this: Italian guy nr 1 arrived to class today in the company of a Greek girl. The German girl came later and when she arrived she was embraced by another Italian guy and went to sit next to him as Italian guy nr 1 already was sitting next to another girl…

Anyway, moving on…

I’ve also had the English for Scientific and Technical purposes, and our teacher there emphasised how important it was to check one’s spelling before handing in an essay or project. Look who’s talking! On the papers we get from her there are almost more spelling mistakes than correct spelling! Today she had written copper (as in the metal) sometimes correctly and sometimes as ‘cooper’. When she said it, she pronounced it ‘Cooper’. Kind of funny, that’s all.

As for the European integration course I still understand very little and the devil, oh sorry that was a mistake, the teacher talks and talks and still says her ‘correcto’ after every single sentence… Oh well.

Yesterday my dear Barcelona was kicked out of Champions league even though Sol’s favourite compatriot Gudjohnsen scored. Tonight it is time for Arsenal to stay in the game so my dream comes true. (If Arsenal and Roma plays the finals, Emma, we’re gonna have to go as in my dream! ;-)

Tomorrow there is going to be an Erasmus party including dinner and free drinks. Oh and I downloaded skype if anyone is interested. (Just gotta go and buy that headset…) Let me know if you wanna talk sometime.

Otherwise I’d like to make a general recommendation, listen to a band called Mika. They’re brilliant!

Ha’ luego for now!
/k
p.s. Annette, det är ändå fotboll som räknas mest! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo friend!
Mika is, if I'm not totally wrong, a one man band. well, at least Mika is one person. ;-)
But he rockar fett! så jag håller med om att man måste lyssna på honom...
hoppsan, keeping to one language is hard. don't you think?
love you loads babe!

Anonymous said...

hoppsan, glömde skriva att det var jag som skrev... Lucas alltså, eller Amy, eller Sarah... eller vem jag nu är ;-)