Wednesday 28 March 2007

and we're back online...

Hola!
The weekend was nice and relaxing, and on Saturday we finally got our new washing machine. J In the evening we had some of the girls over and then Jolita talked me into going out. After all it was Saturday.

Sunday was calm and spent mainly at Sabine’s house using her internet. It must have looked quite funny, the three of us (Sabine, Sol and I), sitting with a laptop each. Well, what else is there to do?

Yesterday (or today, it was in the middle of the night) I suddenly found our internet again. Now it is just to wait and see whether it will continue to work or disappear again. Keep your fingers crossed.

And also I had my first ever Spanish exam today. Don’t ask me how it went, I studied like a maniac but think (know) that I did some mistakes. I mixed the irregular versions of the verbs in the different tenses. Oh well, I tried my best and we will see how it went.

I wrote the following paragraph earlier today:
“Today Sweden plays Northern Ireland in the Euro 2008 qualifications. Imagine, they don’t show the match here! I don’t know what to do… But I will watch the Spain – Iceland match and root for Iceland, obviously. Why? 2 reasons, nr 1 – Sólveig, and nr 2 – they have less points than Spain – less of a threat in other words… ;-) And Zlatan is back and probably playing, so is Freddie. Oh I so want to watch it! Damn.”

Now the game is over and Sweden lost again Northern Ireland! Loco! How could we let them score? Well, obviously I am upset now. I might be able to deal with loss later.

This weekend I get visitors again, this time Emma and Marlene, and then starts the Semana Santa with everything surrounding it. It’s going to be nice to have some holidays. (Because my life is not a long holiday as it is…)

Ha’ Luego for now!
/k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mm... det var inget imponerande spel de visade upp, våra svenska mannar. stundom pinsamt. framför allt var det backlinjens obefintliga samspel som störde mig, om man inte räknar oviljan att närma sig det nordirländska målområdet. modigast i laget var så klart Elmander. så lyda min okunniga dom över svenskarnas misslyckande. men skam den som ger sig. 2 juni slår vi dansken!